The Point Company collects certain information or data about you when you use The Point Company.com.
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you have contacted The Point Company.
- your email address and title if you choose to register for an event and your contact preferences.
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browser you used.
We do not collect:
- Information about the web pages you visit or ‘cookies’ that might track your web browsing activity.
Where your data is stored:
- We store your data on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Keeping your data secure
- Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit.
- Any data you send is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
Disclosing your information
- We do not pass on your personal information unless there is a legal obligation or requirement to do so, this may include exchanging information with government departments for legal reasons.
- We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
- Your rights
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
- If you’ve signed up for email alerts, you can unsubscribe or change your settings at any time by selecting the ‘unsubscribe’ link that appears in every email.
Links to other websites
- thepointco.com contains links to other websites.
Following a link to another website
Following a link to www.thepointco.com from another website
“Since engaging with the Point Co 3 months to help us market our Cyber Security services we have met some amazing organisations all arranged by Point Co. Their responsiveness and effectiveness is matched only by the quality of their appointments. Point Co has been the backbone of our sales operations and they have fulfilled every promise made. If you need some rocket fuel in your sales operation, then use Point Co, they won’t disappoint.” – Kevin McMahon, Managing Director, J.Com (UK) Ltd